Amy:Mum,look! Lingling has go t some interesting photos.
埃米:妈妈,看!玲玲有一些有趣的照片。
Ms Smart:Can I see them,Lingl.ng?。
斯玛特女士:我可以看看它们吗,玲玲?
Lingling:Of course.
玲玲:当然。
Lingling:They are photos of me and my family in China. This isⅪnjiang.lt's in the west of China. I wen there last year.
玲.玲:它们是我和我的家人在中国的照片。这是新疆。它在中国的西部。去年我去了那里。
Amy:Did you go with your parents?。
埃米:你是和你父母一起去的吗?
Lingling:Yes,l did. We stayed with my grandma for a week in China.
玲玲:是的,我是和我父母一起去的。我们和我(外)祖母在七月一起待了一个星期。
Ms Smart:The mountains are really beautifll.
斯玛特女士:这些山真的很美。
Lingling:This is Hainan.lt's in the of China.
玲玲:这是海南。它在中国的南部。
Amy:Who is this?
埃米:这是谁?
Lingling:lt's my
uncle.He
lives there with his three children. My cousins visit Beijing every year.玲玲:是我叔叔。他和他的三个孩子住在 那里。我的堂弟们每年都游觅北京。
Ms Smart:Oh yes,l remember! l met them in June They're Li people.
斯玛特女士:哦,是的,我记得!我在六月 见过他们!他们是黎族人。